The XFAB from DWSLAB is a revolutionary printer, able to bring the technology of high resolution professional stereolithography (SLA) to everyone.
The technology produces parts with perfect surfaces in a wide range of materials including flexible, heat resistant, transparent, and wax materials in addition to the traditional plastics. Material change is easy and does not require any handling of liquids
Utilize smooth-surfaced parts
The generous build volume and wide range of materials offered by the DWS XFAB is great for rapid prototyping. The ability to produce high resolution parts with the right material properties is loved among designers, engineers and product developers.
XFAB also offers wax materials for casting and molding applications. Simply print the desired design, use it to create a mold and then burn out the wax. What’s left is a mold that can be used to cast your design in any material, such as gold, silver or steel.
Because of its bio compatible materials the XFAB is also popular in medical applications and dentistry. Parts that will be used inside the body or near food must have specific material properties, which can be printed with this technology.
- Save time and reduce cost on prototyping and product development
- Rapid prototyping with the correct visual and material properties
- Create stunning concept models or marketing materials
- No material waste
- Technology: Stereolithography (SLA)
- Build volume: Ø 180 x 180 mm
- Layer thickness: 0.01 – 0.1 mm
- Materials: Plastics, elastomers, biocompatible materials, nanoceramics and wax