FIND PARTNERS FOR INNOVATION AND MANUFACTURING IN ONE ECOSYSTEM
3DEXPERIENCE Marketplace introduces you to qualified industrial service providers who can make a highly positive impact in your product innovation process. You can reach them with two services of Marketplace – Make and PartSupply.
3DEXPERIENCE Marketplace provides you with:
- Knowledge and know-how – each service follows industry standards
- Universal language – 3D is used as the “universal language” to smoothen collaboration and avoid misconceptions
- Traceability – all the exchanges between buyers are sellers are documented and accessible in one location
- End-to-end transaction management – all aspects of the translation are managed by the 3DEXPERIENCE Marketplace, such as payments and billing
3DEXPERIENCE® Marketplace brings together industrial suppliers across the globe in one place online.
WHY CHOOSE 3DEXPERIENCE MARKETPLACE?
- All the industrial suppliers are qualified and located around the globe for on-demand manufacturing
- Guaranteed traceability as all the exchanges are documented under same place
- A seamless integration with SOLIDWORKS
BENEFITS OF 3DEXPERIENCE MARKETPLACE
- Easy option for those who are looking for manufacturing partners
Services available at 3DEXPERIENCE Marketplace
3DEXPERIENCE Marketplace Make helps your parts become manufactured by connecting you to a manufacturer based on your design needs. The service identifies the most suitable partner for your project based on your specifications and manufacturing process. You are able to go directly from design to ready parts by accessing your manufacturer from SOLIDWORKS. In-App messaging and 3D-based collaboration guarantee the collaboration throughout the process with reduced risks and errors. Also, to ensure traceability, the all the exchanges between you and your manufacturer are fully documented and within your reach in one place.
3DEXPERIENCE Marketplace PartSupply is a catalog of sourceable 3D components and suppliers providing with tens of millions of qualified components from more than 600 global suppliers – all available for you within a few clicks. You can search components based on their categories, or combine semantic search and 3D similarity. After your search, you can compare and analyse similar components with their details and suppliers to find the best match for your needs. Seamless integration within SOLIDWORKS enables you to search and insert components directly into your own designs.